May 28, 2019 / By shazim
Many users buy proxies to hide their presence through the help of multiple unique IPs. Therefore proxies can also be used for SEO functionings and can help you in moving away from Google. You can achieve complete anonymity from Google by using a proxy. After buying a capable proxy, if you’re wishing to get it done, you can contact Rentalproxies and can get it done in a few seconds. Though if you want to do it manually, all you need to do is follow step-by-step instructions to configure your proxy with Google Chrome.
2. After that, go to the browser settings where you can find a term written ‘additional’ settings. Scroll down the additional settings bar and you’ll find an option “Change proxy server settings”. Click it.
3. Then in the new browser properties windows, among all the tabs, select “Connections” and then you’ll find button “Network settings”. Click it.
4. A new window will appear in which you would have to tick two boxes, “one proxy server for all protocols” and another “Do not use for local addresses”.
5. In the fields, you should also fill those with server address and port. After
going to another step, make sure that the above two boxes are only ticked. If you do not have any idea of which protocols your proxy will support, then click on ‘OK’ and just complete the setup procedure. Here your procedure ends.
6. In some cases, there might be some more actions to perform depending on the protocols it supports. If it supports the protocol of only HTTP and HTTPS (SSL), click the “Advanced’ button in the window which is already open. The unit with the subheading of “Servers” uncheck the box “One proxy server” and then make sure whether the first three lines is filled with addresses and ports and the last one is kept empty.
7. If the protocol supports SOCKS, then also click on the “Advanced” button and follow the same procedure followed in the above step. If it is not then you can make the appropriate changes and finally click “OK” to complete the procedure. This will enable your internet browser or Google to start using proxy.
By the above steps, you can connect your proxy manually to the Google Chrome. If you want to reduce this complexity, you can go to Rentalproxies and get it done by the experts of their support team if you avail their proxy services.